The MIPRO ACT-80 is a compact wireless receiver designed for professional camcorder applications. Matched with MIPRO ACT transmitters to achieve natural sound reproduction, the receiver eliminates the need for microphone cables during recording, ensuring safe and agile operation of camcorders. The ACT-80 is the ideal portable receiver, convenient for use in any wireless audio transmission system.
- Waterproof, compact, and ultra-thin rugged aluminum housing construction.
- Various interface socket modules can be easily detached and installed to work with different camcorders, active speakers and other audio equipment.
- UHF PLL synthesized circuit and dual-antenna true diversity technology for best reception quality.
- Enhanced RF circuitry improves anti-interference characteristics and system compatibility with a 64 MHz-wide bandwidth, allowing more interference-free channels to be selected.
- Full-range sound quality is not affected by the strength of RF signals or operating distance.
- Digitally-processed RF circuitry and DigitnamicPlus™ technology eliminates compander noise, assuring a wireless sound quality that easily rivals cable transmission.
- Improved proprietary Audio A/D Converter provides a true dynamic range of 115 dBA, T.H.D. < 0.03% at 1 kHz with < 3 ms latency.
- Proprietary 256-bit encryption provides secure audio transmission, preventing unauthorized listening.
- World’s first ACT™ (Automatic Channel Targeting) provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Digital graphic backlit LCD panel.
- Control panel has setup buttons for SCAN, ACT, SQUELCH, LOCK and AF functions, allowing easy and error-free setup.
- Electronic power switch eliminates popping noise during power on/off.
- Precision SMA antenna connectors with removable soft antennas.
- Features are compatible with MIPRO ACT-8 series digital receivers.
|Frequency Range||UHF 470 ~ 937 MHz (country dependent)|
|Preset Frequency||12 non-interference compatible frequencies in group 1 ~ 10.
16 non-interference compatible frequencies in group 11 ~ 16.
216 preset frequencies in total.
|Channel Grid||25 kHz|
|Channel Set-up||Scan & ACT sync|
|Audio Sampling||24-bit / 44.1 kHz|
|Audio Compression||2nd Generation DSP inertial coding|
|Latency||< 3 ms|
|Frequency Response||20 Hz ~ 20 kHz (-2dB)|
|S/N Ratio (analog output)||> 115 dB(A)|
|T.H.D.||< 0.03 % @ 1 kHz|
|Oscillation Mode||PLL Synthesized|
|Frequency stability||± 0.005% (-10 ~ +60℃)|
|Image and Spurious Rejection||> 85 dB|
|Receiving Mode||Dual antenna digital diversity|
|Analog Output||Balanced XLR|
|LCD Display||Frequency, RF / AF meters, Diversity signals and transmitter battery meter|
|Antenna Input||2 × 50 Ω SMA female connector|
|Power Supply||External AC power supply, 12 ~ 15 V DC, 0.5A|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||73.5 × 120 × 28 mm / 2.9 × 4.7 × 1.1 “|
|Weight||Approx. 220 g / 7.7 oz|
|Operating Temperature||-10 ~ +60℃|