- Innovatively designed metal housing in MIPRO’s distinctive aesthetic and ergonomic style. Standard champagne-color housing. Optional custom-made colors are available.
- Powered by a plug-n-play rechargeable lithium battery. Store the microphone in charger for charging when not in use.
- Simply unscrew the grille to open the battery compartment to replace the lithium battery or charge it in the charger.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
- Patented capsule suspension design virtually eliminates vibration and handling noises.
- Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers.
- Premium condenser capsules exhibit high fidelity, wide dynamic range, fast transient responses, good feedback rejection, accurate sound image characteristics, transparent sound quality and withstand maximum SPL.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- The bottom housing with built-in high-efficiency antenna features power switch, mute and setup buttons for programmable gain, limiter, low-cut and RF output power.
- Patented end-cap cover with color-coded channel identification clips. Detach the end-cap cover for parameters set-up. Reversible end-cap allows shielding of power on/off or mute switches during performance.
- Three selectable mute settings: Auto, Manual & Disabled. “Auto” mute activates automatically when handheld transmitter points down towards the ground.
- Three selectable gain settings: 0 dB (same as microphone sensitivity), +3 dB, +6 dB.
- Two selectable transmitter output power settings: HI (high-power) & LOW (low-power).
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 – 960 MHz (country dependent)|
|Channel Set-Up||ACT Sync|
|RF Output Power||10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)|
|Spurious Emission||≦ -60 dBc|
|Oscillation Mode||PLL Synthesized|
|Frequency Stability||≦ ±0.005% (-10 – +60℃)|
|Modulation Type||New digital modulation|
|Audio Compression||2nd generation DSP Inertial coding|
|LCD Display||Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Low-cut, Limiter, Encryption status, RF power, Mute mode, Battery status & Error codes|
|Gain Setting||+6dB, +3dB, 0dB (3 settings). 0dB=microphone sensitivity|
|Battery Type||1 ICR 18500 rechargeable lithium battery|
|Operating Time||Min. 13 hours|
|Current Consumption||High Power: approx. 125 mA; Low Power: approx. 100 mA|
|Dimensions (Ø × L)||51 × 250 mm / 2 × 9.8 “|
|Net Weight||Approx. 282 g / 9.9 oz|