- EIA standard 1U rack-mountable metal chassis with excellent heat dissipation & RF shielding characteristics.
- UHF PLL-synthesized wireless microphone technology for enhanced RF stability, lowered spurious emissions and increased frequency agility.
- 400 preset channels with 1-set of user-defined group that saves up to 16 channels.
- Industry’s first ACT syncs automatically and quickly a working channel.
- Dual “PiloTone & NoiseLock” circuits minimize interference.
- Industry’s only full-color VFD screen delivers a bright, clear viewing in day/night environments with automatic lit (Working) and dim (Standby) display during performance.
- All controls are intuitive and easily setup via a single rotary knob.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for properly adjusts the SQ level. Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Single channel output or mixed output and switchable three levels for the best sound quality options.
- High dynamic range and high fidelity characteristics for transparent audio performance.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- MIPRO RCS.Net software allows real-time computer set up, control and monitoring.
- Built-in 100~240V AC switching power supply ensures system safety and stability.
- Designed and made in Taiwan.
||EIA standard 19″ 1U
||Color VFD displays Frequency, Frequency Code, RF & Audio Meters, Transmitter Battery Meter, Diversity Signals, Interference Warning Indicator. Programmable User Name, Group, Channel, Squelch Meter, PC Address and Lock Status.
||UHF 482~698MHz (US) / UHF 482~790MHz (EU)
||400 preset channels Group 01~10: 16 compatible channels in each group Group 11~15: 48 compatible channels in each group Group 16: 16 channels can be saved & recalled (user-defined)
||6dBμV, at S/N>80dB
||<0.5% @ 1KHz
||50Hz~18KHz, with high-pass filter
||“PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuit
|Audio Output Adjustment
||Output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity.
|Maximum Output Level
||Balanced: +16dBV / 0dBV / -6dB; Unbalanced: +10dBV / 0dBV / -6dB
||Single channel output or mixed output
||Manual or PC remote control via optional software
||Built-in 100~240V AC Switching Power Supply
||482(W) . 44(H) . 265(D) mm / 19(W) . 1.7(H) . 10.5(D)”
||Approximate 3.4kg / 7.5lbs
||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy. Frequency range and peak deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.
Click here to download MIPRO ACT 74 PDF