Equipped with a red/green backlit LCD on the control panel, the ACT-5 Series offers easy operation and is a valuable and user-friendly alternative. The transmitters are equipped with MIPRO’s latest ECM capsule module that delivers an exceptionally clear, accurate sonic image to the listener.The ACT-5 Series offers reliable performance and an affordable alternative for stage, karaoke and PA applications.
- Red/green backlit LCD. Easy to identify working mode (green) and standby mode (red) during performance.
- Advanced RF and IF circuitry to improve anti-interference characteristics and increase the number of compatible channels.
- True diversity receiving for best reception quality. “PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuit minimizes interference.
- Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel. World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level. Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
- All controls are intuitive and easily operated via electronic buttons to prevent accidental operation.
- Output level is pre-adjusted to equal the microphone capsule’s sensitivity. Switchable output levels for the best sound quality options.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
|Chassis||EIA Standard 19 ” 1U|
|Display||Red/green backlit LCD|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)|
|Deviation||< ± 40 kHz|
|Receiving Mode||True diversity receiving|
|Sensitivity||6 dBμV at S/N > 80 dB|
|S/N Ratio||> 105 dB (A)|
|T.H.D.||< 0.5% @ 1 kHz|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz ~ 18 kHz, with high pass filter|
|Squelch||“PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuit|
|Audio Output||Balanced XLR & Unbalanced Ø 6.3 mm|
|Max. Output Level||Balanced: +16 dBV / 0 dBV ; Unbalanced: +10 dBV / 0 dBV|
|Power Supply||12 ~ 15V DC, 1A|
|Dimension (W × H × D)||420 × 44 × 180 mm / 17 × 1.7 × 7.1 “|
|Net Weight||Approx. 1.65 kg / 3.6 lbs|
|Note||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.