ACT-800T UHF Digital Wideband Bodypack Transmitter
- Newly designed compact and lightweight housing for easy wearing.
- The panel integrates a backlit LCD and setup buttons for easy operation and view of all operating information. A lockable power switch prevents the power switch from accidental operation.
- In addition to the power switch and the mute button, functions such as input sensitivity, low frequency reduction, volume limit, power output, input polarization, and mute mode are also programmable.
- The world’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver.
- 6 switchable gain levels and the input polarization can be selected for matching various capsules.
- Mute button and remote-control jack allow quick setting of MUTE function.
- The patented battery compartment can be inserted with two AA-type batteries or one rechargeable Li-ion battery, charging via USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit. An optional slip-in charger (MP-800) is available.
- A belt clip for easy wearing.
|Name||UHF Digital Wideband Bodypack Transmitter|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 – 934 MHz (country dependent)|
|Mic. Capsule Modules||Work with all MIPRO’s lavalier and headworn mics|
|Input Connector||MIPRO 4-Pin Mini XLR|
|AF Sensitivity||Preset at 0 dB (equal to capsule sensitivity)
6 switchable levels: 18 dB, 12 dB, 6 dB, 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 Db
|RF Power Output||10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent)|
|Battery||One 18500 Li-ion battery or two AA alkaline|
|Charging||MP-800 slip-in charger or USB Type-C|
|Dimensions||63 × 80 × 25 mm (W × H × D)|
|Weight||Approx. 97 g|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy|