ACT-500T UHF Analog Bodypack Transmitter
- Newly designed compact and lightweight housing for easy wearing.
- The panel integrates a backlit LCD and setup buttons for easy operation and view of all operating information, and a lockable power switch prevents the power switch from accidental operation.
- In addition to the power switch and the mute button, functions such as input sensitivity, power output, mute and button lock modes are also programmable.
- The world’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver
- 5 switchable gain levels.
- Mute button and remote-control jack allow quick setting of MUTE function.
- The patented battery compartment can be inserted with two AA-type batteries or one rechargeable Li-ion battery, charging via USB Type-C with the foolproof and safe charging circuit.
- A belt clip for easy wearing.
|Name||UHF Analog Bodypack Transmitter|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 – 934 MHz (country dependent)|
|Mic. Capsule Modules||Work with all MIPRO’s lavalier and headworn mics|
|Input Connector||MIPRO 4-Pin Mini XLR|
|AF Sensitivity||Preset at 0 dB (equal to capsule sensitivity)
5 switchable levels: -12 dB to 12 dB
|Max. Audio Input||0 dBV|
|RF Power Output||10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent)|
|Spurious Emission||< 4 nW|
|Battery||One 18500 Li-ion battery or two AA alkaline|
|Dimension||63 × 80 × 25 mm (W × H × D)|
|Weight||Approx. 96 g|
|Note||Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy|