NEW: PANNDE PD-6X
Dual Operating Sythem switch per remote)
Two independent linear power circuits, separated for audio and video
High Class DAC ESS ES9038PRO, XLR stereo analogue out
Two Femto Clock modules, separated for Video and Audio Board
Dual boot mode, 2nd firmware bootable
Double steel frame, massive aluminum front panel, buttons and stands
16.20 KG weight
* Update 08/2022 Europa version with newest firmware and exchangeable power fuse
ULTRA HD RESOLUTION AND HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE
- 4K Ultra HD video. The PD-6 supports playback of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs. With a resolution of up to 3840 x 2160 pixels, UHD Blu-ray delivers four times the pixels of Full HD Blu-ray. The PD-6 can also play 4K media files and user-generated content via USB and network. Support for decoding the HEVC, H.264, VP9 4K and Hi10P video codecs provides improved compatibility with user-generated media.
- High dynamic range. The PD-6 supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Wide Color Gamut. The improved resolution, refined contrast, greater brightness and enhanced color create stunning videos with unparalleled clarity and detail. In addition to supporting the HDR10 format on discs and video files, it can also enable accurate conversion from HDR to SDR for older displays, as well as conversion between different color spaces such as BT.2020, BT.709 and BT.
- Dolby Vision playback. Dolby Vision encoded discs and a Dolby Vision enabled television are required to take full advantage of Dolby Vision.
COMPETENCE AND QUALITY
- Reference quality video. MediaTek MT8581 is a highly integrated multi-media system-on-chip for 4K UHD playback and upscaling. The MT8581 has HEVC, H.264 and VP9 4K 60p video decoders for 4K video content (3840×2160) as well as MPEG-1/2/4, VP9, VP8 and VC-1 2K 60p video decoders for older ones 2K video content (1920×1080).
- High-precision SONY disc loader. A high-precision, well-balanced Sony laser optical disc loader ensures smooth and reliable playback of all types of disc media. An optimized laser mechanism enables super-fast disc loading and strong error detection and correction.
- Exceptional workmanship. The PD6 has a front panel made of brushed aluminum, a rigid steel housing and gold-plated connectors. The solid build quality not only offers sleek aesthetics, it also ensures reliable operation and a reliable connection.
UNIVERSAL DISC AND FILE PLAYBACK
- Multiple disc formats. The design of the PD-6 focuses on high quality playback and universal compatibility with multiple disc and file formats. In addition to the latest UHD Blu-ray, the PD-6 supports regular Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD-Audio, SACD, and audio CDs.
- Play media files. The PD-6 has a USB 3.0 port on the back and another USB2.0 port on the front. Users can play videos, music and photos from USB hard drives or thumb drives. E.g. also ISO and MKV files.
- Home Network Access. – Built-in Gigabit Ethernet connects thePD-6’s user home networks so that users can easily play media files stored on computers and home servers.
HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO
- Lossless audio output. The video performance and universal compatibility of the PD-6 is complemented by support for lossless high definition audio. The player decodes audio file formats such as AIFF, WAV, ALAC, APE and FLAC. In addition, DSD audio files (Direct Stream Digital) are played back directly in stereo or multi-channel.
- Advanced audio formats.With bitstream output for object-based immersive audio formats such as Dolby Atmos and DTS: X, the PD-6 delivers great sound for movie soundtracks and music.
- HIFI High resoltution analoge signal componants like DAC ES9038PRO.
- Dual HDMI outputs. The player has two HDMI outputs, an HDMI2.0 output for connecting the latest UHD TVs, projectors and A / V receivers, and an HDMI 1.4 audio connection for connecting older A / V receivers. Customers with newer 4K and HDR capable A / V receivers can use a full HDMI 2.0 signal path, while customers with older A / V receivers can have a shared A / V setup.
- Analoge Stereo Audio output: 2x XLR (Blanced/Unbalanced) + 2x Chinch / RCA
- Integration-friendly functions such as RS-232 control, third-party IP control make the VPD6 an excellent choice for any home theater system. Coaxial and optical digital audio outputs provide backward compatibility with legacy audio components. Mobile app control enables functions of the PD6 to be controlled via the network via mobile devices (Android / IOS).
Supplied accessories: remote control, EU plug powercord
45 Watt / 0.5 W (Standby), 110V-240V (Auto adjust)
Device dimensions: 430 x 400 x 120 mm (W * D * H)
Packaging: 500 x 430 x 150 mm (W * D * H)