- Laser Light Source with IP5X proof level, life up to 20,000 hours.
- Bright 5,000 ANSI lumens and stable output.
- Super Wide Gamut II and Pure Engine Technology for vivid colors.
- Expansive Color Gamut : ~75% DCI-P3 color performance.
- Full 8 million pixel display, perfect pixel alignment and great ANSI contrast.
- HDR10 & HLG Support, with 1.6x zoom & vertical lens shift.
Designed for home cinema rooms, the UHZ65LV offers unforgettable 4K digital cinema quality images in the comfort of your own home. Laser technology provides accurate, true to life color reproduction with 90% of Rec.709 gamut coverage and 75% of DCI-P3 coverage – perfect for recreating the big-screen experience at home.
Packed with the latest technology and features, the stylish UHZ65LV boasts High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatibility and sophisticated PureMotion frame-interpolation processing which eliminates motion blurring or image judder.
Optoma DuraCore Laser Technology – Brighter for longer
Industry leading lifetime is achieved using Optoma’s new DuraCore technology. Implementing advanced laser diode cooling techniques and an innovative dust resistant design, and light source lifetime at 20,000 hours.
4K UHD Resolution
With over eight million pixels, Ultra HD 4K resolution brings four times more detail than Full HD, to deliver sharper, life-like images and richer colors. Allowing you to sit closer to the screen and enjoy a more immersive experience.
The UHZ65LV projector also passed the qualification from the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) definition of 4K Ultra HD resolution.
Full 8.3 million pixels display
The UHZ65LV deliver accurate, razor sharp and high quality images by adopting the DLP 4K UHD chip and XPR technology. Capitalizing on the fast switching speed and advanced image processing, UHZ65LV delivers over 8.3 million pixels to the screen.
Perfect pixel alignment
DLP 1-chip system is perfectly aligned compared to other non-DLP 4K projectors.
Great ANSI contrast
ANSI contrast is a key measurement of contrast for real viewing situations with both black and white content in the same scene or image. The UHZ65LV adopted DLP technology, which well-known for great ANSI contrast.
Compatible with HDR10 & HLG
High dynamic range (HDR) technology improves contrast ratio, brightness, and color depth on the display, delivers brighter whites and deeper black levels. It enhances the details and depth of field, making the images clearer and more realistic.
Amazing Brightness & Colors
After Optoma’s perfected color calibration and tuning, the UHZ65LV are able to achieve maximum brightness with vibrant colors for presentation use. For video content, Optoma’s Cinema mode is able to project images with color accuracy that will wow your audience in lit environment.
Using sophisticated frame-interpolation technology, advanced motion control processing eliminates motion blurring or image judder, even in high-speed action sequences.
This technology ensures all the information contained in an image is faithfully reproduced on the screen giving a stunning crystal clear, pin-sharp picture
Dynamic Black smoothly adjusts the lamp output automatically, based on the brightness information of each frame, to create a stunning contrast ratio. Bright scenes are crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks which gives exceptional light and shade detail.
Ultimate Design – Precision Optics
High quality optical elements maintain optimum sharpness and focus uniformity over the entire image. Uncompromising optical quality delivers extremely low color flare and chromatic aberration resulting in a crystal clear, high contrast image.
The brand new lens designed with 1.6x zoom and 100% – 115% vertical lens shift provides the maximum flexibility for installation, now you can enjoy a 100 – 150 inch display at only 4.6 meters or 120 inch image from 3.7 – 5.9 meters away.
Integrated Stereo Speakers
- Equipped with high quality speaker Delivers remarkable clarity unheard on projectors before.
- Enclosure design separately The integrated speakers have its own enclosure that allows the full range transducer together with large passive radiator to produce undistorted soundtrack whether watching movies, playing games or other sound effects. To improve the clarify, and prevent vibration or any unwanted frequencies that could impact image quality, the speaker enclosure is separated from the projector chassis with silicon.
This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
- USB power – Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
- MHL – Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting a smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.