- Lightweight, extremely rugged design delivering a 190-watt RMS clear and powerful sound for crowds up to 1,000.
- High-efficiency class-D amplifier drive 1″ titanium compression driver and 8″ woofer speakers.
- Retractable handle and sturdy wheels for easy transport.
- Up to 4 diversity UHF wireless receivers.
- Industry’s easiest and fastest channel set-up using MIPRO AutoScan and ACT technology.
- Industry’s only MTM-90 wireless interlinking transmitter option to interlink multiple MIPRO MA-808 portables wirelessly to extend transmission range and expand coverage.
- Weights only 16kg/35 lbs – loaded.
- Active limiter – keeps sounds clean when driven hard.
- A voice priority feature that mutes the music when mic is used.
- Echo effect control so singers sound fuller and richer.
- A smart 4-segment battery meter for accurate battery reading and charging status.
- Up to 7 hours continuous use per battery charge or plug it in for continuous use.
- External speaker output powers a passive extension speaker.
- XLR & 6.3mm (1/4″) microphone inputs with individual volume control.
- Line-in for audio playing / Line-out for external recording.
- Built-in storage compartments for 2 transmitters.
- 3 power modes: AC, rechargeable battery and direct DC.
|Speaker||1″ horn tweeter, 8″ woofer|
|Crossover network||2.8KHz, -12dB/Oct|
|Audio Inputs||2 combo microphone jacks. RCA jack Line-input. Separate gain controls.|
|Audio Outputs||1 REC output, RCA jacks.|
|Operation Mode||Direct operation on PA system|
|Wireless Receiver||UHF 16 switchable channels. AutoScan and ACT technology|
|Preset Channels||16 non-interfering channels|
|Power Supply||Built-in 12V/4.5AH rechargeable battery x 2 & 18V DC / 100~240V AC switching power supply.|
|Rechargeable||Built-in intelligent battery system|
|Charging & Operating Time||8 Hours (automatic charging system) for 6~8 hours operation|
|Dimensions||336(W)×545(H)×325(D)mm / 13.2(W)x21.5(H)x12.8(D)”|
|Weight||16.3kg / 35.9lbs|
|Note||Varied specifications on carrier frequency range, maximum deviation, RF output power and spurious emission to comply regulation of different countries.|