- EIA standard metal chassis, a newly designed LCD, rotary control knob and buttons on the control panel with similar operation and display modes of ACT-800 Digital Series.
- LCD screen automatically shifts colors to identify “Working” and “Standby” mode.
- Most reliable 24 MHz narrowband true diversity receiving circuit equivalent to ACT-7 Series.
- Long-distance and stable reception without signal dropout, greatly decreases intermodulation distortion and increases interference-free compatible channels.
- Industry’s first “PiloTone & NoiseLock” circuits and the RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level to avoid interference.
- MIPRO Auto Scan and ACT™ function provides the transmitter’s frequency with precise and rapid sync to the receiver.
- 7 preset groups with a total of 80 pre-saved frequencies.
- User-defined group allows users to choose and save up to 16 channels from 961 available frequencies.
- Output level is pre-adjusted to equal the microphone capsule’s sensitivity.
- Switchable output levels for best sound quality options, free from distortion.
|Chassis||1U EIA Standard metal chassis|
|Frequency Range||UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)|
|Receiving Mode||True diversity receiving|
|Sensitivity||6 dBμV at S/N > 80 dB|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz ~ 18 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||> 111 dBA|
|Audio Output||Balanced: +16dB / 0dB / -6dB, Unbalanced: +10dB / 0dB / -6dB|
|Antenna||Detachable. 50K TNC female connector provides bias for the MIPRO antenna systems.|
|Power Supply||External 100~240V AC switching power supply|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||420 × 44 × 219 mm (W×H×D)|
|Weight||Approx. 2.4 kg|
|Note||Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.