- Miniature, sturdy plastic compact design.
- 3 LEDs indicate battery status and turn to red to indicate low battery.
- Unique battery cover design provides easy access to operational controls and protects against accidental change of settings.
- LED in the mute/AF button is lit or off to indicate AF status.
- Connector for optional MJ-70 remote mute switch cable.
- One-touch ACT syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector for lavaliere / headworn mics and guitar.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
|Frequency Range||2.4 ~ 2.4835 GHz|
|Channel Set-Up||ACT Sync|
|RF Output Power||2 mW / 10 mW switchable (country dependent)|
|Max. Audio Input||6.5 dBV|
|Impedance||1.0 M Ω|
|Mute Connector||Optional MJ-70 remote mute switch|
|Battery Meter||4-level green / red LED display|
|Battery Type||1 x ICR-18500 rechargeable lithium battery|
|Operating Time||A 25-minute fast charge provides up to 1 hour operation. Minimum 10 hours of operation per 4-hour full charge (depending on the battery quality).|
|Dimensions (W× H × D)||63 × 70 × 25 mm / 2.5 × 2.8 × 1 “|
|Net Weight||Approx. 66 g / 2.3 oz|