- Stable digital FSK modulation circuitry. All frequencies are located in this band.
- Employ Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology, and each channel presets 4 hopping frequencies that skip the Wi-Fi frequency in use.
- The adaptive tracking algorithm helps effectively avoid interference from 2.4GHz communication products.
- With dual tuner true diversity receiving, the receiving distance is up to 100 meters (330 ft.) with no signal drop-out.
- The precisely designed PCB is enclosed in a sturdy case.
- Graphic OLED screen.
- The included battery of the rechargeable handheld and bodypack transmitters can be easily removed or interchanged for charging.
- An affordable price for entry-level consumers and the music instrument market.
|Chassis||EIA Standard 19 ” 1U metal black chassis|
|Antenna||Rear panel, detachable|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz – ISM band|
|Transmission Method||FHSS frequency-hopping technique. Each channel has 4 preset hopping frequencies.|
|Receiving Mode||Dual-tuner true diversity receiving|
|Audio Sampling||24-bit / 44.1 kHz Rate|
|Output Connectors||Balanced XLR & Unbalanced 6.3 mm (1/4 “)
0 dB (standard), -10 ~ +20 dB adjustable range
|Latency||< 4.0 ms|
|Channel Set-up||ACT Sync|
|Dimensions (W × H × D)||420 × 44 × 180 mm / 16.5 × 1.7 × 7.1 “|
|Weight||1.4 kg / 3.1 lbs|