|Just as you would expect from any Marantz AV Receiver, the SR5015 pays extra special attention to audio quality, and it creates a highly immersive and richly detailed surround sound experience. Moreover, with the latest current feedback topology and the Marantz own-developed high-definition HDAMs, the SR5015 has both the power and the finesse to astonish and astound. Stream music from leading services, and listen to music in your whole home with HEOS Built-in.
Enjoy exquisite video performance thanks to the latest HDMI technologies such as 8K/60Hz pass-through and upscaling, various HDR format support including HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) and Dynamic HDR. Game with better immersion thanks to 4K/120Hz** pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM).
Extensively tuned by world-renowned sound acousticians at the most state-of-the-art facilities, the new Marantz SR5015 leverages decades of experience in Hi-Fi to drive exceptional, audiophile-quality surround sound for all your entertainment.
- Performance, power and connectivity to suit your audio preferences:7.2 channel discrete power amplifier, 180W per channel.
- 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz** pass-through support for every entertainment need:With the latest technology in HDMI support, enjoy 8K quality video from your 8K source devices or with 8K upscaling from Full HD or 4K sources.
- Support for the most advanced three-dimensional audio formats:Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X processing are all supported to allow you to listen to immersive, multi-dimensional audio.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) HDMI support:Through the main HDMI output, connect your TV with eARC HDMI support to allow uncompressed and object-based audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X directly from a smart TV app to your AV receiver.
- The greatest technology for home cinema:Support for the latest HDR formats including HDR10, HDR10+, HLG, Dolby Vision, 4:4:4 colour resolution and BT.2020, as well as Dynamic HDR provides exceptional picture quality for brightness, clarity and contrast.
- Advanced gaming specifications:With 4K/120Hz** pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) and Quick Frame Transport (QFT), experience gaming thrills with amazing imaging and reduced lag.
- High-resolution streaming for audiophile approved sound:Play back ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless files up to 24-bit/192-kHz as well as DSD 2.8MHz and 5.6MHz tracks, and enjoy your music exactly as the artist intended.
- Exclusive components elevate the Marantz sonic signature:Marantz proprietary HDAM circuit boards, Current Feedback circuitry, AKM AK4458 32-bit D/A converters, and Hybrid PLL Clock Jitter Reducer produce more detailed, dynamic sound.
- Almost unlimited music sources:Stream from music services like Spotify Free and Premium, Amazon Music HD, Tidal and more, or stream directly from smart devices via AirPlay 2 or Bluetooth
- Features HEOS Built-in and the free HEOS App:Your key to digital music streaming, multi-room audio and voice control throughout your entire home.
- Supports all your favourite voice assistants:With the SR5015, simply use your voice to control your preferred voice assistant like Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri.
Extensively tuned by Marantz sound masters at the most state of the art facilities to deliver an exquisite sonic signature. No component leaves the hands of the Marantz sound masters until it passes rigorous testing. Envelop yourself with the most musical sound, from any source. CTA: Discover Marantz Moments
Discover Why Marantz
|Featuring discrete high-current power amplifiers on all channels, the SR5015 delivers 180W of power per channel. With low impedance driver capability, it offers operational stability with a wide range of speakers for balanced, quality sound. Auto Eco Mode adjusts power output to speakers based on volume level and on-screen eco meter, delivering power consumption reduction in real-time without sacrificing superb Marantz sound.
The new Marantz SR5015 includes 6 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs for all your favourite sources. One dedicated 8K input supports 8K/60Hz and 4K/120Hz** pass-through capability, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, Dolby Vision, HLG, HDR10, 21:9 video, 3D and BT.2020 pass-through. Additionally, the latest HDCP 2.3 copy protection standard is supported on all HDMI ports. Showcasing the latest HDMI technology and specifications, the new SR5015 lets you take home entertainment to the next level with HDR10+, Dynamic HDR, ALLM, VRR, QMS and QFT support. The video processor is capable of upscaling native video sources up to 8K quality. The SR5015 also features HDMI eARC support, which supports 3D audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X in masterful quality from your TV apps. Conveniently, your HDMI inputs automatically rename themselves with information provided by the source (when available).
Dolby Atmos and Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology
Feel every dimension in Dolby Atmos with a 5.1.2 speaker setup. Enjoy a 5.1 surround sound speaker system and two additional overhead speakers or two Dolby Atmos enabled up-firing speakers for the ultimate home theatre experience — including Dolby Surround upmixer for legacy content. For those without in-ceiling speakers, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology leverages Dolby’s deep understanding of human audio perception to create the sensation of overhead sound from listener-level speakers.
DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X
DTS:X immersive audio content places sound where it would naturally occur in space, creating life-like, multi-dimensional audio. The included spatial remapping engine of DTS Neural:X offers improved immersion and heightened realism for all your favourite movies. DTS Virtual:X provides immersive audio without height channels, creating virtual height effects in a 7.1, 5.1 or 2.1 speaker arrangement.
Elevated Home Cinema
The new SR5015 lets you enjoy all your entertainment in the highest quality formatting available. Screen your movies in 8K with 8K/60Hz pass-through or upscaling, and take advantage of advanced video technologies like Dynamic HDR, HDR10+ or Dolby Vision. Quick Media Switching (QMS) eliminates previously known video delay.
The new SR5015 offers gaming in its highest quality to date. Enjoy your gaming with 4K/120Hz** pass-through, as well as Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM), which reduces or eliminates lag and frame tearing for a smoother, lag-free gaming experience.
Dual Subwoofer Outputs
Supports dual subwoofers for even, low-frequency bass response within your listening environment. Enjoy accurate bass with no audible peaks or dips, no matter where you place your subwoofer.
Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice agents. Speak commands with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri. Ask to play your favourite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice agents or pick a favourite to use – you’re in control. (Functionality and availability vary by voice agent)
Amazon Alexa Voice Control
Use your voice to stream your favourite music services through Alexa to the SR5015 with HEOS Built-in. Ask Alexa to play music from Spotify, TuneIn Internet Radio, TIDAL and more. Turn volume up or down, pause, mute and play the next song — all with your voice. To start streaming with Alexa voice commands, open the Alexa app and select “Skills.” Add HEOS Home Entertainment to enable. Then, go to Smart Home in the Alexa app menu and choose Devices and Discover or say “Alexa, discover my devices.”
Google Assistant Voice Control
Ask your Google Home, Google app or other devices with Google Assistant built-in to control content across your listening environment. Start music in the HEOS app, then ask your Google Assistant to control volume, play, pause, skip tracks and more. “Works with the Google Assistant” feature is always improving.
|Stream audio from your favourite music services like Apple Music and Spotify or watch videos from services like YouTube and Netflix from any iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV. Hear audio perfectly synced to your speakers from AirPlay 2 sources. AirPlay 2 also supports multi-room audio — wirelessly stream content to multiple AirPlay 2 compatible devices simultaneously with improved audio buffering for smooth audio playback. AirPlay 2 provides control and grouping of compatible audio devices within the Apple Music or Home app. Use AirPlay 2 in-app or control with your voice via Siri.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Wireless Streaming with Dual Diversity Antennas
Bluetooth Audio Transmission
HEOS Built-in is your key to an unlimited music experience, anywhere in your home. Play songs stored on your smart device or personal media server, and stream your favourite hits from leading streaming services like Spotify, Amazon Music HD, TIDAL, TuneIn Internet Radio and more, even in high resolution. Pair your HEOS enabled AVR with any HEOS Built-in product or speaker, and distribute any music source or TV sound anywhere in your home.
*Availability differs by area, subscription may be required
Hi-Res Audio Support
Advanced 32-bit D/A Conversion on All Channels
Advanced reference-class 32-bit AKM AK4458 D/A converters on all channels for optimum fidelity and the widest dynamic range with the lowest distortion. This ensures consistent high-fidelity and precise channel matching across all channels for the ultimate listening experience.
Marantz HDAM and Current Feedback Topology
Features proprietary HDAM (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) circuit boards, providing superior low-noise wideband performance and an ultra-fast slew rate for maximum dynamic range to support high-resolution audio formats. Current Feedback Topology technology, another proprietary Marantz innovation, delivers wide closed-loop bandwidth and very high slew rate for superior fidelity with wideband audio sources.
Integrated Phono Input with HDAM EQ Stage
Easily connect your analogue turntable to the receiver and enjoy the warmth and realism of your vinyl collection. The HDAM component of the Marantz SR5015 outperforms op-amp solutions due to its high speed and maintains a clean audio signal for exceptional sound performance.
“Roon Tested” Certified
All Zone TV Audio
Easy to Setup, Easy to Use
Smart TV Connectivity
Easily control the SR5015 with your Smart TV remote via the HDMI CEC functionality associated with your Smart TV. Simply set “HDMI Control” to ON in your receiver, then set “Smart Menu” to ON to begin controlling the receiver with your TV remote. The Smart Menu home screen gives you quick access to source and surround mode selections, the AV receiver setup menu, and four Smart Select options.
Convenient Smart Select Functions
Four Smart Select function buttons on the included remote allow you to store your preferred or frequently used settings and change them when you want — including input source, volume level, sound mode, Audyssey configuration and even “All Zone Stereo” setting for party mode. With the push of a button, the SR5015 instantly configures the receiver to your desired setting.
Marantz AVR Remote App
Simple Setup and Room Calibration with Audyssey MultEQ XT
Optimize your audio experience with Audyssey MultEQ XT for seamless setup of your listening environment. With the supplied measurement microphone, MultEQ XT analyzes each speaker’s output (including the subwoofers) at up to eight measurement locations and generates precision digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smooths out disruptive jumps in volume (such as TV commercials), letting you listen at lower levels while still enjoying clear dialogue, music and sound. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides full-range clarity at any listening level.
The SR5015 supports the Audyssey MultEQ Editor App. Go ‘under the hood’, view and adjust settings for detailed tuning, customize the sound more precisely to the specific problem areas in your room, and tailor the sound to your personal preferences.
- View the speaker detection results, to check correct installation
- View before and after results of the Audyssey calibration, making it easy to identify room problems
- Edit the Audyssey target curve for each channel pair to suit your tastes
- Adjust the EQ frequency adjustment range for each channel pair
- Switch between two high-frequency roll-off target curves
- Enable/disable midrange compensation to make the vocal region brighter or smoother
- Save and load calibration results
The Audyssey MultEQ Editor app, for Android and iOS, is available for purchase from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Built-in Dual Speaker Preset Memory
Features external RS232 and IP control capabilities for easy customization and compatibility with third-party integration solutions. The Marantz SR5015 offers IP control capability for major third-party control devices, as well as Control4 SDPP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) certification for seamless integration with Control4 home automation equipment. IR (infrared) remote control input and output are included on the rear panel for remote control compatibility with other components in your home theatre system.
Founded in 1953, Marantz has a long and rich history of designing audio components embraced by music lovers and critical listeners around the world. Because Music Matters, the SR5015 carries on the long Marantz tradition of delivering a best-in-class listening experience for music and cinema.
Discover Why Marantz