10” Full-Range Loudspeaker System
MTS10 is a professional-grade 10” (254 mm) two-way speaker system designed for karaoke rooms. The two-way speaker combines a custom-made 10” woofer with a patent JBL 2414H-C compression driver, and stands itself out for high power handling, large dynamic, warm vocal ranges and extended low bands. Its 70° × 100° coverage pattern provides smooth and even coverage whether installed in vertical or horizontal orientation.
MTS10 is designed in a low profile and can easy blend into any karaoke rooms. The rugged enclosure is constructed of 15 mm high quality MDF and finished in a durable coating. The front grille is made from 18-gauge steel and backed with acoustic fabrics for protection of drivers and components inside. A Neutrik® Speakon® NL4MP connector is provided for reliable connection with a professional amplifier. To meet different installation requirements, three (3) pairs of M10 threaded suspension points and a 35 mm pole-mount socket are made available.
- 10″ custom LF driver featuring high-power handling and extended low frequency response
- JBL patent compression HF driver for warm vocal reproduction in great detail
- Enclosure constructed of 15 mm MDF with durable painting
- 70° × 100° coverage pattern with smooth response on and off axis
- 18-gauge steel front grille for protection of internal components
- 35 mm pole-mount socket
- Sound reinforcement for karaoke venues
- Can be used with subwoofers